Sunday, January 2, 2011
Yesterday i made some orange juice. On the can it says "keep frozen"; however this orange juice had been in the refrigerator for about 48 hours. Mom said it was probably fine and I decided to trust her judgement because usually she's right and I am just paranoid. When the orange juice was made, I poured me a glass and it tasted a little funny, but I just thought it was cuz I used tap water. Last night I felt like throwing up, but if you know me, feeling sick is usual. I drank some more orange juice this morning, felt very sick all day and finally threw up. I see no reason why I would be ill, my food diet has not changed, and it wasn't stress, So I dumped the OJ down the drain and have been feeling better ever since! The moral of this story is: when OJ concentrate says "keep frozen" you should probably listen...unless you want to be bulimic, then refrigerate it, make it, and drink it with every meal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment