Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wedding dress

So this is my dream dress and I didn't even know it. It is $280 from a website that I found. The website is legit because it uses PayPal. The also do custom dress, etc. so I asked them how much it would cost to add sleeves to this dress. "$20 out of matching lace" was their reply. Hmmmm, well I'll need more coverage than just lace, so I mentioned that, told them I was hesitant to buy a dress online, my budget is $300, and gave them my measurements (which I learned are very weird. My bust is a size 5 which doesn't exist, my waist is a size 4 and my butt is a size 2). This dress, plus alterations, plus S&H should be about $360. They emailed me back and said that because I am so small, they will CUSTOM MAKE MY DRESS FOR $300 flat!
So to sum this all up: this will eventually be my wedding dress, but in white, with sleeves added, and a lace-up corset-style back. All that made to custom fit my odd size plus shipping and handling is all $300 :)
THIS IS THE BEST SITE EVER TO GET A DRESS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are too awesome sissy. Im jealous of your size five bust and size two butt!! <3

    ReplyDelete